Thursday, February 14, 2013

My Unlikely Boyfriend


Unlikely Friendships
    by Jennifer Holland
Elephants and sheep, husky dogs and polar bears, tigers and black bears. Not really found together in nature, right . In the book Unlikely Friendships, we learn 47 different stories about animals that are usually found unsocial together in public that are now happy and lovey-dovey together. Jennifer Holland wrote the book to show the world that it doesn’t matter where you are from and who you are. You can become friends with anyone. Also that when two people( animals)are in a slump, they will bond together no matter what. I felt this book was amazing because even though it is a long book it feels short. This book has 47 remarkably heart-warming stories that are so funny and cute. Did I mention cute? While I was reading this book, I couldn’t wait for the next page because I wanted to learn more. ALERT! There are some sad parts in this book too. Overall this book is for those who enjoy fuzzy and emotional stories but who can also handle some sadness.


3 comments:

  1. These unlikely friendships are incredible. I visited the author's/books websites and looked at a lot of the pictures and videos. Incredible. I never would have guessed at some of the animals that get along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This seems like a really awesome book! I think it's so weird that two very different animals would get along so well! I really want to read this book now! It looks amazing and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book sounds so amazing! The rabbit and the panther playing with each other are so cute! I looked at the website, and the GIFs of the bear and the wolf are really cute. This sounds like a great read!

    ReplyDelete