Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Deciphering The Senses

There are many things that go ‘bump’ in the night that amaze and astound us.A man feels pain in his leg, but he doesn't have his leg anymore. A painter makes a beautiful landscape, But he is blind. Is there really a sixth sense? Do you ever feel like your being watched?, or something is gonna happen and then it does? Have you ever had a hypinc jerk? (that's when you are getting drowsy and you "jerk" yourself up? If you wonder what these are, the book Phenomena: by Donna M. Jackson is the book you should take a look into!
check out this video on illusions!




Reading this book by Donna M. Jackson was very good,  but it isn't a book for inpatient people, its very tedious. 


I believe Donna M. Jackson's reason for making this book and deciding to put this information out in the world as a published book was extremely important to make the world aware of our surroundings as well as our minds and bodies. It is also interesting to comprehend and learn about the mysteries and our dreams and our senses, as well.  I learned a lot from this book and definitely do not regret reading it . I've always been interested in all of stuff. But,  Phenomena is a hard book to read and its different then a lot of books.This book  has helped me learn more about the brain, the types of dreams, why humans react to certain things, emotions, sensations, how the brain gets and understands information, And why we have déjà vu



4 comments:

  1. Woah that was intense. It would be awesome if we all had that kind of weird sixth sense. That seems like a very interesting book. I might read it :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Oscar wholeheartedly! It would be weird! I would read this! Maybe add 1 more picture. Other then that, good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with both Benji and Oscar. The book really does sound very interesting! I'm curious of all the things that you mentioned about having a sixth sense... But, I'm glad you mentioned that this book is tedious because if a book doesn't keep my attention, I will drop that book. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This book seems really interesting! I've never thought about having a sixth sense but this makes me wonder...

    ReplyDelete