Wednesday, February 27, 2013

If Stone Could Speak

How was stone henge made? find out in the book, If Stones Could speak by Marc Arson, the book was a very good book about an acheoligist named Mike Pearson and his discoveries at stonehenge, It was a very well written book that had me hooked just by looking at the cover hooked . I recommend this book because of how surprising it was. Since I have seen Stonehenge it made me think I knew about Stonehenge, but it ends up I barly knew half about it.


Mike Pearson the acheoligist
There where a few problems about the book though, I didn't see that much science in the book I only really saw history but I there were a few moments that had to do with science. After I read this book I gave Stonehenge a whole knew meaning it's not just a pile of rocks stacked on top of each over it's a historical masterpiece. I would also recomend going to see Stonehenge.
If you want to know more about stone henge press on this link below. 
The reason that Marc Arson had wrote this book because he, himself was always fasinated with stone henge and then when Mike Pearsin started reaserching Stonehenge he started observing to, and then wrote this book. I hope I convinced you to read this book.

3 comments:

  1. This book seems really interesting and makes me want to discover more about Stone hedge by reading If Stones Could Speak. I love how the video gives a better perspective of Stone hedge and how it describes the history and invention of the masterpiece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wondered what Stonehenge was all about! This book seems very informative and I love how the video really adds to my previous knowledge. The only thing I would change is that I don't see any links to other websites... The video helps my knowledge, but other information would be very much appreciated and helpful! Other then that, it's very good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know much about Stonehenge was like in the first place but this book makes me want to learn more about it! I thought the video gave a very good visual for understanding the stonehenge. The only other thing I would suggest to add would perhaps be some hyperlinks that could add to our knowledge. Also, maybe a little bit more information about Stonehenge itself would be nice but I think your post was very informative and intriguing.

    ReplyDelete